JANUARY 2017 UPDATE: ALL OF THE BUTTONS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED AND WE WON'T BE ORDERING MORE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Due to their popularity, additonal "No Hate" buttons have been ordered and are available for pick-up at 3 Morrill Hall. Feel free to take one for yourself or a 100 or so for your department or student group, while supplies last.
When wearing this button, consider these things we each can do to create a welcoming, safe and respectful campus for all.
- We can respect each other.
- We can treat each other with human decency.
- We can promote healing.
- We can help each other.
- We can intentionally reflect on our own roles and power and show up in collaboration with people who have been marginalized.
- We can stand together for respect, for each person’s right to be here to learn, to work, to teach.
- We can aspire to create an amazing world together.